#80051 Jupiter 6.7 Errors – Widgets / Instagram

Landing Forums Jupiter WordPress Theme Jupiter 6.7 Errors – Widgets / Instagram

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Running WordPress 5.5.1; PHP 7.44 (also tested with PHOP 7.3.16) ; Jupiter 6.7

In the backend (Appearance->Widgets) I cannot access / edist any of the widgets Click on a widgets down arrows. I want dto drag an inactive widget into. footer column but was unable to do so. I was able to access Widgets via Appearance -> Customizer but since I could not access inactive widgets I can to receipt those widgets by hand.

It appears the issue may be related to Wp Visual Composer Modified 6.2 but when I disable that, I do not see any fo widgets in the backend.

Also the JP Instagram widget stopped worked (I suspect due to a change on Instgram’s end) so for now I have replaced with Smashmouth plugin

Here is an error email I received:

Since WordPress 5.2 there is a built-in feature that detects when a plugin or theme causes a fatal error on your site, and notifies you with this automated email.

In this case, WordPress caught an error with one of your plugins, Jupiter Core.

First, visit your website XXXXXXX and check for any visible issues. Next, visit the page where the error was caught(widgets.php)  and check for any visible issues.

When seeking help with this issue, you may be asked for some of the following information:
    WordPress version 5.5.1
    Current theme: Jupiter 6 Child
    Current plugin: Jupiter Core (version 1.0.1)
    PHP version 7.3.16 (now at 7.4.4

Error Details
    =============
    An error of type E_ERROR was caused in line 102 of the file /home/SITENAME/public_html/wdpr/wp-content/plugins/jupiter-core/includes/widgets/widgets-contact-form.php. Error message: Uncaught Error: Class ‘Mk_Theme_Captcha’ not found in /home/SITENAME/public_html/wdpr/wp-content/plugins/jupiter-core/includes/widgets/widgets-contact-form.php:102
    Stack trace:
    #0 /home/SITENAME/public_html/wdpr/wp-includes/class-wp-widget.php(519): Artbees_Widget_Contact_Form->form(Array)
    #1 /home/SITENAME/public_html/wdpr/wp-admin/includes/widgets.php(274): WP_Widget->form_callback(Array)
    #2 /home/SITENAME/public_html/wdpr/wp-admin/includes/widgets.php(60): wp_widget_control(Array, Array)
    #3 /home/SITENAME/public_html/wdpr/wp-admin/widgets.php(448): wp_list_widgets()
    #4 {main}
    thrown

Amir Rather Support Team

Since WP version 5.5, WordPress has removed support for jQuery migrate and I suspect the issue is related to that. To address this issue, WordPress has released a plugin, please install this plugin https://wordpress.org/plugins/enable-jquery-migrate-helper/ and see if this helps.?

Waiting for your reply 🙂

Bower WebSolutions

While adding hat plugin did allow me to access the drop arrow via Appearance -> Widgets it gave the following errors:
    <h2>jQuery Migrate Helper — Warnings encountered</h2>
    This page generated the following warnings:

1. /wp-content/themes/jupiter/framework/admin/assets/js/widgets.js: jQuery.fn.live() is deprecated
    2. /wp-content/themes/jupiter/framework/admin/assets/js/widgets.js: jQuery.fn.live() is deprecated
    3. /wp-content/themes/jupiter/framework/admin/assets/js/widgets.js: jQuery.fn.live() is deprecated
    4. /wp-content/themes/jupiter/framework/admin/assets/js/widgets.js: jQuery.fn.live() is deprecated
    Amir Rather Support Team

Hi There

Please ignore these warnings for now, the next Jupiter update shall fix this and the plugin will no longer be required 🙂

Regards

Bower WebSolutions

Okay thnaks. No pressure, but any estimates as to when we might expect that do be released? Do you think it wil include a vetted and approved version fo WP Bakery Composer 6.3?

Amir Rather Support Team

Hi There,

It will be available fairly soon, but I don’t have an ETA for you to be honest.

Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login