#80251 Jupiter Core causing issues on the website

Landing Forums Jupiter WordPress Theme Jupiter Core causing issues on the website

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello,

Our website started seeing some issues, so after disabling all of the plugins and reactivating them one by one (starting with the required Jupiter ones first) we found that Jupiter Core was the issue.

Would you mind looking in to this, please?

Or is there an easy way to move from WP Bakery to Elementor (if that is something you would recommend?)

Many Thanks,

Nodari Support Team

Hey there

Sorry for asking but may I know what exactly is the problem? I see your website and for me, it functions normally, I tried several inner pages as well but can’t see any problem so far, did I miss something?

Well, yes, you can also use Elementor in Jupiter X as well, for this, you just need to install the Jupiter Core plugin and Elementor, more about this please check here

Waiting for your reply

Cavtec Systems Limited

My apologies, I thought I typed the issue…

The issue is when Jupiter Core is active, you can not change any of the widgets (https://ca-hotel-apts.com/wp-admin/widgets.php) and some of the site data was removed. I have since put it back, but I presume some of the admin functions are missing whenever you activate Jupiter Core.

Many Thanks

Danish Iqbal Support Team

Hello there,

The widgets not working is basically happening because of WordPress 5 as they have removed default support for jQuery migrate which has triggered problems in a lot of themes and plugins.

To fix this issue, they have released a plugin known as “Enable jQuery Migrate Helper”. I installed the plugin, activated the Jupiter Core and the widgets are working fine.

Please let us know if you face any other issue.

Regards.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login