#78109 Jupiter to Jupiter X (Pages in Elementor are html code)

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Jupiter to Jupiter X (Pages in Elementor are html code)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hello Jupiter and TY so much, well i did the change, now we are JUPITER X but all my pages when i try to edit in Elemento i see the code HTML

I will atach and image so you can see what i see.

How can i edit my pages in the new version JUPITER X and how can i see NO the code html and see the right

https://ibb.co/nbVPGWH

ty

Amir Rather Support Team

Hi There

You need to activate the Jupiter Donut and WPB Page Builder since the pages brought in from Jupiter 6 are made with that,

Waiting for your reply 🙂

James AlberthTobar

Hello Amir but i dont find the WPB PAGE BUILDER  i only have
    <div class=”jupiterx-cp-plugin-item-name”>WPBakery Page Builder (Modified Version)</div>
    <div class=”jupiterx-cp-plugin-item-desc”>Another page builder with Jupiter X. It can work along side Elementor. Best for the websites that want to migrate from Jupiter to Jupiter X.</div>
    <div></div>
    <div>Could you please send to me a Link to donwload ?</div>
    <div></div>
    <div>and i install and is it ?</div>

James AlberthTobar

There is NO WPB PAGE BUILDER

this is the image

https://ibb.co/kSCzB43

Danish Iqbal Support Team

Hello James,

Sorry for the confusion.

By WPB PAGE BUILDER, my colleague meant WPBakery Page Builder. If you want to use WPBakery Page Builder in Jupiter X, please go to Jupiter X -> Control Panel -> Required Plugins and Activate the WPbakery Page Builder and Jupiter Donut plugin.

I see that you have migrated from Jupiter 6 to Jupiter X. Note than, if you have already build any page using WPbakery in Jupiter 6, you cannot edit that page using Elementor in Jupiter X. The point is that you can use only 1 page builder on a specific page. You cannot use both the page builders on the same page. You can definitely use multiple page builders on the site but not on the same page.

Let me know if it’s not clear.

Regards.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login