#77395 Jupiter X Blog Post

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Jupiter X Blog Post

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I was wondering if someone could tell me how to properly add a new blog post on my site? I did see there were tutorial videos for adding a blog but, those are for Jupiter not Jupiter X. I follow those same instructions and used Elementor properly, however when I go to publish my post parts of my writing is missing. Under the preview page everything is present. Under published parts are missing. I am not sure why so I took a screenshot and added it below.

Thank you!

Nodari Support Team

hey there

Thank you for the question, we have tutorials for Jupiter X as well, take a look at them:

If you still have any troubles please come back with access details and I will check your problem

Gabrielle Reynolds

Hello,

If the left side of my dashboard states, “Jupiter” with a star next to it does this mean I installed Jupiter and not Jupiter X. My control panel says Jupiter 6.5.4. The person helping me build my site thinks I downloaded Jupiter X instead of Jupiter. However, I disagree. I would just like to be sure so that I can properly use this theme for my blog postings.

Thank you!

Tatyana Hutsol Support Team

Hello,

If it says Jupiter 6.5.4, then you’re using Jupiter, not Jupiter X.

You missed the username so I can’t log in to wp-admin panel to check the issue.

Can you show a direct page URL where the parts are not visible?

Thank you.

Regards.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login