#130503 Jupiter X Control Panel is Blank – How to Reset Tracking Codes Section?

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Jupiter X Control Panel is Blank – How to Reset Tracking Codes Section?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

While adding a script to the “Tracking Codes Before </body> Tag” in the Jupiter X Control Panel, we inadvertently neglected to use a closing HTML comment tag. Now, the Control Panel screen is completely blank, and we’re getting a “Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token ‘<‘” error in the console.

I have re-uploaded the theme, but these theme options are still sticking. Where would I find the location of these theme options elsewhere, so I can clear them out?

Artak Arzumanyan

Try to find the code in Database. If you have phpMyAdmin you can search in your options table under jupiterx row for your code and then edit it. Be careful and do backup before editing anything.

I hope support team can give better fix.

erika saracco

Thank you Artak, I managed to find the theme options settings in the database as you suggested.

Problem solved!

Alexander Hutsol Support Team

Hello @erika saracco,

We are glad to know you managed to resolve the issue via the database entries for the theme options.

Thank you @Artak Arzumanyan for your help and right advice on how to fix the problem.

Regards.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login