#104133 Jupiter X Core + Theme + Polylang – Critical error

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Jupiter X Core + Theme + Polylang – Critical error

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hello,

My problem is that when i try to activate the Jupiter X plugin, the site crashes and shows a critical error. I have the newest version of the theme, the Core X plugin and the polylang plugin.

If i turn of one of these 3 things, the site works normally again (the customizer works only if I turn of the theme).

Can you help me with that?

Kind regards

Private
    Alexander Hutsol Support Team
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Private
    daniel.631a hedger
    Danish Iqbal

Hello Daniel,

I tried to login to your site to see what’s happening but the WP Login details are not working anymore. Did you change the details?

Also, I checked your hosting but the debug logs are empty because it was disabled. I’ve enabled it now for any future logs.

That said, is there absolutely no option to edit through FTP or sFTP?

Regards.

Private
    daniel.631a hedger
    Danish Iqbal

Hello Daniel,

Thank you for the details.

I updated your theme and updated the plugins too. I also re-installed the required plugins and removed the Raven plugin which is no longer needed now as it has been merged with the Jupiter X Core.

That said, the site is working fine and not showing any error but yes, the customizer is working slow or not working properly.

I suspect the customizer issue is happening because the Polylang plugin has corrupted some customizer data for which we would need to clear the theme mods from the database. Doing this will reset the customizer settings and you will have to then set the customizer options again. Would that be okay? If yes, please let me know and I will fix the corrupt data in the customizer and hopefully, that will fix the customizer issue.

Regards.

daniel.631a hedger

Hello Danish,

thank you so much. Yes you can do that. I saved the Customizers CSS in a local file.

Could you please briefly describe what you did in the database, so that other people with the same error might find it out from this thread?

Regards

Daniel

Danish Iqbal

Hello Daniel,

• I accessed your database and then selected the in use DB.
    • Then, I ran this query select * from wp_options order by length(option_value) desc; that showed me the fields with large values.
    • In your case, the two fields with a huge value turned out to be theme_mods_jupiterx with a size of 6715726 and jupiterx_customizer_polylang_settings_de with a size of 6713746
    • Since these 2 fields were related to theme mods and customizer, I deleted them to fix the issue.

The customizer is now working smoothly and without error. Please check the customizer and let me know if you need more help.

Regards.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login