#139121 Jupiter X hard crop on image sizes not working

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Jupiter X hard crop on image sizes not working

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Team,

I am migrating one of my clients to Jupiter X. However noticed by chance that the hard crop is not hardcropping.

I have attached my defined image sizes and the results.

Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team

Hi Branimir,

Sorry for the delayed response and the inconvenience. Yes, it’s a known bug and has a fix and just waiting to be released. It will be out anytime soon.

If you need it to be fixed sooner, please edit lib/api/image/functions.php line 172 from

$crop = ( isset( $size['size_c'] ) && 'on' === $size['size_c'] ) ? true : false;

to:

$crop = ( isset( $size['size_c'] ) && 'on' === strtolower( $size['size_c'] ) ) ? true : false;

And the issue will be fixed.

Screen-Shot-2022-01-09-at-13-05-08

Thanks for being patient.

Bests

By the way, after fixing the above issue, you need to regenerate your thumbnails using a thumbnail regeneration plugin. (use the Force regenerate option).

Bests

Branimir Morfov

Thanks for the fix. Please let me now when this is included in an update, so I can update the theme without amending the file again.

Yes, I know about the regeneration – it is currently ongoing.

Thanks for the advice and the sollution!

Have a nice 2022 ūüėČ

Hi Branimir,

It will be included in the next Jupiter X update for sure. It’s planned for 1.27.

Bests

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login