#136791 Jupiter X Site Cleanup Tool + Blue Border On Buttons + Missing Icons

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Jupiter X Site Cleanup Tool + Blue Border On Buttons + Missing Icons

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Following the guidance in your online support forum, I’m trying to use the “Site Cleanup Tool” that is referenced as being in the Control Panel. I’m not seeing the “System Status” section, and therefore can’t find the Site Cleanup Tool. Please advise –

“If the front end in the customizer is not loading or the website is extremely heavy, please update the theme to the latest version and use the “Clean Up” tool in Jupiter X -> Control Panel -> System Status -> Database.”

Additionally, I’m getting a blue box around all of our WooCommerce buttons (using Elemtor Buttons everywhere else because these seem very buggy). I found a support thread from over a year ago with the same problem which had a Custom CSS reply from support. I’ve checked all of the settings panes and don’t see the blue box shadow enabled anywhere, but would like this fixed without adding additional CSS. It seems like an error on the theme that should be resolved with a software update, which would then allow us to properly use the box shadow in the future?

“I added this code in Jupiter X > Customize > Additional CSS:

.woocommerce #respond input#submit:focus, .woocommerce #respond input#submit.focus, .woocommerce a.button:focus, .woocommerce a.button.focus, .woocommerce button.button:focus, .woocommerce button.button.focus, .woocommerce input.button:focus, .woocommerce input.button.focus, .woocommerce .jupiterx-wc-loadmore:focus, .woocommerce .jupiterx-wc-loadmore.focus{
    box-shadow: none !important;
    }

Additionally, our social icons are displayed correctly in the editor but do not show on the live site. I have already made sure to enable Font Awesome 4 Support in Elementor, and have edited the icons to no avail. Would like to get this resolved as well.

Thank You!

ryan-fa7c2c8d

Just as an update – I’ve added the additional CSS following the instructions to remove the blue “box shadow” outline on buttons. I’ve cleared all site cache files and am still seeing the blue outlines.

Amir Rather Support Team

Hi there!

This one is the Button Border, I set it to 0 width here https://take.ms/A7g20B

Regards

ryan-fa7c2c8d

Beautiful, thank you!

Amir Rather Support Team

You’re most welcome 🙂

ryan-fa7c2c8d

Following up as there were some additional questions beyond the blue border issue. Thanks

Amir Rather Support Team

Hi there!

The Jupiter X -> Control Panel -> System Status -> Database has since been deprecated and removed from the Theme, this now happens automatically in the background.

Regarding the Social Icons, where have you added those, please?

Regards

ryan-fa7c2c8d

The social icons are currently set to display on our contact page only (although we would like to add these in some other places once the issue is resolved). Screenshot attached, they should be displayed before the label for each but are only visible in the editor. We previously had social icons (no text) in the meanu, but they wouldn’t display consistently so they were removed for now.

Thanks for the update on the cleanup tool.

Amir Rather Support Team

Hi there!

I added the Jupiter X Social Icons here https://cheesetrail.org/contact/

Please check now 🙂

Regards

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login