#134115 JUPITER X TEMPLATE error

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme JUPITER X TEMPLATE error

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

<p id=”tw-target-text” class=”tw-data-text tw-text-large XcVN5d tw-ta” dir=”ltr” data-placeholder=”Traduction”><span class=”Y2IQFc” lang=”en”>Hello, I have problem with JUPITER X, I cannot import a template, it looks like there is a problem with the popper-js-map file that it cannot find. I need help thanks</span></p>

Alexander Hutsol Support Team

Hello,

Please provide us with wp-admin and FTP (FTP host, FTP user, FTP password, FTP port) login details to your site in the private reply https://prnt.sc/qr3w3e to check the issue. Also, specify the template name you want to install.

Thank you.

Regards.

Private
    anthony.stifani-53cb8d47
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Nodari Support Team

Hi Ryan

Sorry, we are not providing support by phone or zoom call
    You may use this method to grant us access without sharing private details: https://www.wpbeginner.com/plugins/how-to-create-temporary-login-for-wordpress-no-passwords/ we also need to see some files, so, under your permission let us install WordPress file manager plugin, we will take a looks at .htaccess wp-foncig.php files and php.ini file if necessary

Thanks

anthony.stifani-53cb8d47

Hello, We agree with that, I just installed the plugin to create temporary access, however I must provide information about you. Can you provide it to me please

Thank you

Amir Rather Support Team

Hello There

Use [email protected] email, name isn’t required.

Regards

Private
    anthony.stifani-53cb8d47
    Amir Rather Support Team

Sorry But I forgot to ask which template were you trying to install?

Do you allow me to install it for you?

Regards

anthony.stifani-53cb8d47

Hi, No problem, i wish to install this template : Dog Breeder but afterwards as you can imagine I would like to do some tests with other templates like: Pet care, adopt pet etc (in fact any template)

thank you so much for your reactivity

Private
    Alexander Hutsol Support Team
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login