#134754 Jupiter X Theme makes some fatal issues

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Jupiter X Theme makes some fatal issues

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author

<div class=”bbp-reply-content”>

Hello Support,

I have an issue with my website. The Customizer doesn’t work anymore. I tried to activate the standard WordPress Theme and then again the Jupiter X Theme, but then the website shut down completely and had a fatal error.
    It seems that the Jupiter X Core Plugin makes some issues. After that also all the Elementor Templates were gone.
    Can you help me please?

WordPress-Version 5.8.1
    Current Theme: JupiterX Child (Version 1.0.0)
    Current Plugin: Jupiter X Core (Version 1.23.0)
    PHP-Version 7.4.23

</div>
    <div class=”bbp-reply-header”>
    <div class=”bbp-meta”></div>
    </div>

Amir Rather Support Team

Hello There

Could you please provide the FTP details(in a private reply) so that we can check the error logs for any error and try to provide a solution?

FTP Host:
    FTP Username:
    FTP Password:
    FTP Port:

Waiting for your reply.

Private
    Mediamacs
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Amir Rather Support Team

Hello

Thank you, I was able to log in and enable Debug Mode, but now I can’t log in to the Dashboard it gives this:

Fehler: Der Benutzername Support ist auf dieser Website nicht registriert. Falls du dir über deinen Benutzernamen unsicher bist, versuche es stattdessen mit deiner E-Mail-Adresse.

Did you change the credentials? Please provide working details of WordPress Login.

Regards

Private
    Mediamacs
    Alexander Hutsol Support Team

Hello,

I assume the issue is caused by large row entries in the wp_options table in the database. May we access your database to check it and give a proper solution?

Looking forward to your reply.

Thank you.

Regards.

Mediamacs

Yes you may, as long as it still works afterwards. I have already sent you the FTP accesses above.

Thank you.

Regards.

Hello,

To be able to access the database we need log in to your hosting control panel or in the phpMyAdmin tool. Please send the required login details in the private reply.

Thank you.

Regards.

Private
    Mediamacs
    Private
    Mediamacs

Hello,

why are these files causing this issues? Did you found the reason?

Looking forward to your reply.

Thanks.

Regards.

Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team

Hi there,

My apologies for the delayed response. This is an unknown issue and we believe it happens sometimes due to server configurations. Most probably it is caused when saving the customizer settings with a wrong encoding (due to the server configurations). It happens only on multilingual websites that use WPML or PolyLang plugins. If you have noticed, there is a common issue on the Contact Support page of Artbees website titled “Massive performance issue when using PolyLang or WPML” and explained the issue. There is a button in Tools -> Site Health -> Info -> Database section that shows up when the theme_mods record in the database grows like this and can help you save your customizer settings and fix the issue, However, it may take a lot of time to fix it. I recommend you to either remove those large records from the database and set your customizer settings again from scratch, or use the Customizer Reset plugin and again set the customizer settings from scratch.

The good news is, in all of the websites that had a similar problem, the issue did not return after removing those corrupted records and resetting the customizer settings.

Sorry again for the inconvenience.

Besrs

Mediamacs

Hello,

@Alexander Hutsol i confirm that you can proceed with the removing.

Can you set the page, in the meantime, to “maintenance-mode “? and tell us when the removing is finished, so we can start restoring immediately.

Thanks and best regards
    Tobias

Private
    Mediamacs

Hello Alexander,

Perfect! Thanks!
    Now the page is working fast again and the customizer is working again too.

My question is now how we can find this problems in the future by self ?
    and how can we avoid them?

Where and how can we fix it then? (Is there a method WITHOUT plugin)

Thanks. Regard,
    Tobias

Hello Tobias,

You are welcome.

This issue shouldn’t happen again, however, you can check the database section in Tools > Site Health > Info and in case the Theme Mods size is larger than 500kb, then there must be an issue. Also if the wp_options table is larger than 4Mb, then something must be wrong. As a workaround, you can install the WP Optimize plugin and keep the database clean and optimized time by time.

Regards.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login