#80287 Jupiter X Won’t Let Me Install Themes

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Jupiter X Won’t Let Me Install Themes

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

I don’t see any more red Xes in the System Status settings of Jupiter X, but I can’t install any templates because the template search button isn’t clickable (it is gray). The website I am trying to install it on is Kompulsa.com with the latest version of WordPress, and I let it update all the Jupiter X plugins (and everything else on the site too). I also see a never-ending loading symbol beside ‘Communication with artbees.net:’ and ‘HTTP requests’

Nodari Support Team

Hey there

Sorry about that, let me check it, please provide us with wp-admin login details to your site in the private reply https://prnt.sc/qr3w3e to check the issue.

Thank you.

Private
    kompulsa-feddd393
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Nodari Support Team

Hey there

I see you have other theme activated here and the site is optimized on that theme, do you want us to activate Jupiter X and import demo?
    Which demo do you want to install? please also note, I will import content and not full demo (the full demo will erase all your existing content)

Waiting for your reply ๐Ÿ™‚

kompulsa-feddd393

Yes, I want to activate it and install the ‘Photography Blog’ demo, and if it can be done without publishing the sample/demo pages then that would be good!

Nodari Support Team

Hey there

I need to clarify one thing before activating Jupiter X and installing the demo, please let me know which option you want to take

1. Full demo install – current pages, posts will be deleted and demo posts pages will be imported, you will have an exactly the same demo as we have on our showcase
    2. Partial import – current posts and pages will remain on your website, new demo pages & posts will be added, plus, the style of the demo and setup will be imported as well

Let me know which option do you want, first or second ๐Ÿ™‚

kompulsa-feddd393

Option 2

Nodari Support Team

Good morning

I was installing demo and something went wrong (Database needs repair) during the installation, can you please also provide ftp details of your website?

Sorry for this inconvenience Kompulsa

Thanks in advance

Private
    kompulsa-feddd393
    This reply has been marked as private.
    kompulsa-feddd393

Any updates? My website has been down for a while now

kompulsa-feddd393

I’m restoring the server to its previous state because it has been down for too long. I have been trying to get Jupiter X set up for a long time and the experience has been awful, and I still can’t get to use the theme I bought it for (Photography blog).

Could you please refund me?

Tatyana Hutsol Support Team

Hello,

Sorry for a delay.

The problem is jquery support was removed in the new WordPress version and now the plugin https://wordpress.org/plugins/enable-jquery-migrate-helper/ is required to get the control panel working properly. I installed it and activate Jupiter X theme. I was able to import the Photography Blog pages.

Could you please check them?

Let us know if you need any further assistance.

Thank you.

Regards.

kompulsa-feddd393

The Photography Blog theme was not successfully imported. All I am seeing is numerous fake comments and pages from a user named Arda (not the actual theme), and that isn’t what I want. I am also getting deprecation warnings in WordPress now. Also, my third-level submenus are not working. I didn’t want you to go back in and try to install it again. Please provide the refund that I requested.

Tatyana Hutsol Support Team

Hello,

Sorry for a delay.

Your refund has been issued.

Please check.

Regards.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login