#132087 JX Product Widget No Longer Shows Categories In Content Section

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme JX Product Widget No Longer Shows Categories In Content Section

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi guys,

So I have a site that I setup a while ago with pages that filter different products out to display all the products from a specified Category.  Today when I came to add a new page, it won’t let me choose the new category to display the products for some reason.  It will only let me search individual products rather than categories like it used to, I would expect this was an update on the Widget itself rather than Elementor or is it perhaps an Elementor update that stopped it working the way it used to.  I’m not too sure, but it definitely used to be an option to display a whole category and not just specific individual products from Woo.

Noël Manzano

As you can see in the screen shots, products in that particular grid are still being displayed from the ‘Tops’ category, but you can no longer see the category specified anywhere and it won’t allow me to change the specified Category it is filtering.

Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team

Hi Noel,

Sorry for the inconvenience. It’s a known issue and will be resolved in the next update of Jupiter X. If you downgrade your Elementor to 3.3.x the issue will be resolved for now. Thanks for being patient.

Bests

Noël Manzano

No problem Mohsin thanks for the information, I’ll downgrade it in the meantime then.

Amir Rather Support Team

Most welcome 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login