#137725 Kindergarden fields

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Kindergarden fields

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hello!
    In my demo (kindergarden) I have a list with every kindergarden available. In that list and in every kindergarden I have three fields: age, size, duration and price. I don’t know from where I can change those fields. For example, the field is age: 3-5 years and I want to modify the “age” and aloso the “years”. Thank you!

Alexander Hutsol Support Team

Hello,

Please provide us with wp-admin login details to your site in the private reply https://i.imgur.com/cg6GLvA.png to check the issue.

Thank you.

Regards.

contact-dc498bd0

Hello! It’s not about any issue. I just do not find where to change the text from those fields.

Amir Rather Support Team

Hi there

You should find them on the post editor, edit the post by clicking here https://take.ms/6suHS

Let us know ūüôā

contact-dc498bd0

So, we have the 1,2 and 3 fields as i described in the photo.
    field number 1 “Varsta” is changed by me, it was “Age” before, but in the website it is still “Age”, what i modified only applied to the editor.

So, for example, i have the field 2, which is “size”, I do not want to change what is near “size”, it want to change the word “size” which is also in the website like i showed in the first picture.

Now I have “Size” and it has “35” and I want to have let’s say something like “Houses” and “35”, and this is what i do not know how to change.

contact-dc498bd0

So, in the website I have:
    РAge  5-8 years

In the edit page section i can only change the “5-8”, but i want to change “age” and “years”.

Amir Rather Support Team

Hi there

Now you need to Edit the Single Template for the Kindergarten Post Type and replace the Age and other field names with your own.

You can find it in Customize > Post Types

Regards

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login