#139581 layers and layers of CSS

Landing Forums Jupiter WordPress Theme layers and layers of CSS

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I’m having an issue attempting to track down a random CSS bug.  Effectively I’m attempting to modify the menu on the left hand side to have a padding of 320px instead of the defaulted 270px.  However due to parent, child templating issues mixed with various levels of caching, I can’t seem to figure out exactly how to stop producing these /mk_assets/them-options-production-XXXX.css random files even after turn on/off the speed optimization query string.

I’ve found other topics around the same concept, but not entirely the same issue:

Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team

Hi Mike,

Well, this is part of the theme core files and can not be disabled with an option. If you want to change this behavior, you need to modify the jupiter/framework/functions/dynamic-styles.php file each time you update the theme (you can put it in a corn job to do it for you, replace the file each week for example). Edit that file and replace 4 occurrences of “time()” function with a constant value such as “1” and save it. It won’t generate the random file anymore.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login