#136509 Layout Errors

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Layout Errors

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Hi there,

So I’ve just purchased Jupiter X and I’m working on setting up the homepage using Elementor. However, the end result looks very different from the preview:

• – the desktop version has different colours and it’s not properly displaying one of the sections;
    • – the mobile version is broken.

I’ve attached desktop and mobile screenshots with the layout in preview & published mode.

Please correct me if i am wrong, but I suspect is has something to do with the page layout and its sections’ width settings, but i am not completely sure. In any case, could you please tell me what’s causing the error, how to fix it, and how to prevent it in the future? Much appreciated, thank you!

Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team

Hi there,

Rather than the mobile logo issue, I couldn’t see any problem. In fact, in this version of Jupiter X, there is a small issue with the logo selection on the custom header templates and the site logo widget. It is fixed and just waiting to be released, however, it has a trick to fix. You just have to select the mobile version of the logo in your header template while choosing the tablet and mobile in responsive mode. I did it for you and the issue appears to be resolved.

Can you please check and let me know if you still need any further assistant?

Best regards

ovidiu-3f1b5411

Hello,

Thank you for getting back to me & for fixing the mobile logo issue. Very much appreciated!

In regards to my initial concern, this is strange, on my incognito browsers, as well as my colleagues’, the errors described persist, both on desktop & mobile.

On desktop the colors are different (black sections are white & buttons are grey, instead of black & red, while on mobile the layout is broken. I’ve attached four more screenshots: two with how the design should look (but doesn’t ūüôā ) and two with how it currently looks.

Thanks again.

saraellen.law-f0471f1a

I am having the same issue. I don’t understand the instructions for how to fix it. Can you provide a screen shot showing where I can select that mobile version of the header? Thanks.

Nodari Support Team

Hey there

Ovidiu – I was able to reproduce the problem on your website, and I’m almost sure it’s closely related to your Lightspeed cache plugin or setup, please clear the cache and check again, or, if you still see that error simply deactivate the plugin and test again,

Regarding Logo, ( saraellen same for you ) instead of using Logo widget, try to use Image widget instead

Regards

Private
    saraellen.law-f0471f1a
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Private
    saraellen.law-f0471f1a
    Alexander Hutsol Support Team

Hello,

Please provide us with wp-admin login details to your site in the private reply https://prnt.sc/qr3w3e to check the issue.

Thank you.

Regards.

Private
    saraellen.law-f0471f1a
    ovidiu-3f1b5411

Hi, thank you very much Nodari, I am testing it as we speak. Will get back to you if problem persists. Many thanks & have a great day!

Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team

Hi @saraellen.law-f0471f1a,

The username and password you provided do not work. Can you please check them?

Bests

Private
    saraellen.law-f0471f1a
    Private
    Nodari Support Team
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login