#136936 licenses

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

hello, I bought the theme license and I developed the site locally. Now obviously I can’t migrate the site online because the license is already used. I can’t immediately revoke the license from the local site because I may need to have the copy of the site until I have verified that everything is ok. How can I do? Do you have any test licenses?

Melanie LAURENT
    Bonjour, j'ai le même soucis que vous^^
    On peut révoquer la licence? La supprimer d'un site en local pour la remettre sur ce même site qui est en ligne?
    Je galere a trouver comment faire, si vous avez l'astuce je suis preneuse, merci d'avance :)
    Belle journée
    Mélanie
    Amir Rather Support Team

Hello there!

You need to revoke your API key if you decided to change your domain or move your website to another place.
    In such cases, you have to revoke the API key and the slot for your purchase code will reopen to add the API key for another domain or installation. The API key for the original installation will be removed.

Here is how to revoke your previous installation https://themes.artbees.net/docs/revoking-api-key-x/

After that, you can generate a new API key and register your theme from scratch.

Regards

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login