#132240 Link JetEngine Dynamic Listing (to open in new window)

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Link JetEngine Dynamic Listing (to open in new window)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi there,

I’ve created a listing template for a custom post type (JetEngine > Listings) – see link.

The client wants the listings to be right-clickable so that they can be opened in a new window if needed. Each of the dynamic elements link to the post correctly, but they’re not right-clickable.

Is it possible to make the dynamic elements right-clickable? Or is it perhaps possible to link the entire section (or column) of a listing?

Thanks!

Nodari Support Team

Hi Shanon

Sorry, I’m not sure if this is possible but if you provide access details to the site I will check it,

Regards

Private
    shannonhope-ebde32de
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team

Hi Shanon.

Unfortunately, this is not possible in Jet Engine. the authors of this plugin did not provide a way to do it. You may want to add a suggestion here so they consider it in the future:

https://github.com/CrocoBlock/suggestions/issues

Meanwhile, you may want to use a Dynamic Link inside the jet Engine listing or use a button that has a link as well. This way, at least, your users have an actual link to click on. Currently, Jet Engine uses JS to handle the clicks that’s why it doesn’t act like a real link but if you use a Dynamic-link or a button inside your listing template, at least, on those parts users will face a real link.

Bests

shannonhope-ebde32de

Hey guys,

Thanks so much for looking into that for me, much appreciated!

I’d planned to use a dynamic link if this option didn’t pan out, so will pop that in for now.

I’ll also be sure to put that suggestion forward.

Thanks a mil for your time!

Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team

Thanks for your understanding. 🙂

Bests

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login