#133401 Linking to reviews Woocommerce via Elementor Pro not working

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Linking to reviews Woocommerce via Elementor Pro not working

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Dear team, I have a bug after one update. I use Elementor pro on my product sites, the review section is not in tabs anymore but on the bottom of the page. It was always to possible to click the stars/review section so it jumps to the element on the page at the bottom. After one of the last updates it stops working, the clicking of the links leads to NOTHING. Kindly let me know how to fix it, please find screenshots attached. Please find appropriate page BELOW.

Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team

Hi Sarah,

Sorry for the delayed response. Please kindly provide your WP admin credentials in the next PRIVATE reply so I check the backend. We may need to deactivate some plugins and switch the theme to something else so it would be great if you take a backup before the next reply. From what I see in the front end, the codes seem to be working as expected and there is no issue so I need to check the backend and see if there is an option or feature required to be activated.

Bests

Private
    Sarah White
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Private
    Sarah White
    Private
    Sarah White
    Private
    Private
    Sarah White
    Private
    Private
    Sarah White
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login