#126515 links in product archive broken

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme links in product archive broken

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hi guys, Love the Jupiter X theme! I’m using it for all new websites 🙂

Got a slight problem; i know what the problem is – it’s Variation Swatches for WooCommerce Pro by Radius theme BUT they want to ftp in and look at the Julpiter X theme files and i don’t want them to change anything on the theme. Maybe you can help. It’s probably just a simple fix.

https://gadxukes.com/product-category/all-products/ you can see that there are no links on any of the images or titles. I deactivate the swatches plugin and the links come back. Got any idea how to fix it please?

Thanks in advance!

Nodari Support Team

Hi Brenda

Thanks for the choosing Jupiter X
    Brenda, this page is built by using your plugin and not by the theme, so, I think you need to allow them to fix this issue because there is nothing from our side we can do here, this territory belongs to the theme, ask them to provide a report of the changes they made 🙂

Regards

Brenda Jansson

After searching for a week i think I’ve got some relevant information on why the links are broken in the ‘shop’ page.

Because you said it was not your theme causing the problem i went to Elementor, they escalated my support request and here is their reply:

“I actually went ahead and disabled elementor pro and the issue was still there. Then I changed your theme from Jupiter to hello elementor and I see the images gets back their link. The issue seems to be caused by jupiter theme so far from initial inspection probably due to them not using woocommerce hooks properly/ changing something in them. So this needs to be solved by either jupiter theme. The links are still there in the source code but they are not in the correct place. Unfortunately this is out of our scope of support as the issue persists even without elementor.”

Can you please help me with this?

Alexander Hutsol Support Team

Hello,

As this  is a 3rd-party plugin, additional customization is required in the theme files.

I recommend you to create a request to WPDone team:

https://wpdone.artbees.net/estimate-a-project/

They will check the query and provide the detailed info.

Thank you for understanding.

Regards.

Brenda Jansson

I’ve had two developers tell me Jupiter X theme is the problem. Not paying more money to get someone to fix your theme.

Hello,

Have you changed login credentials? I can’t log in now.

Please provide the correct ones and also provide the FTP login data.

Regards.

Private
    Brenda Jansson
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hello,

If you switch to default WP theme “Twenty Twenty One”, you’ll see that the product title isn’t linked too when the Swatches plugin is activated, only the image is linked.

To get the links working in Jupiter X, add this code in Customizer > Additional CSS:

.elementor-products-grid ul.products li.product a.woocommerce-loop-product__link {
    position: absolute !important;
    height: 100%;
    width: 100%;
    top: 0;
    }

Let us know the result.

Regards.

Brenda Jansson

Thank you that worked beautifully. 🙂

Amir Rather Support Team

You’re most welcome Brenda 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login