#137558 Logged in but logged out once you click on the logo.

Landing Forums Jupiter WordPress Theme Logged in but logged out once you click on the logo.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

<div>Hi there, when I’m in my admin account, everything is fine, but I heard from others that this issue (below) is happening.</div>
    <div>So I used a test account and I am able to replicate the issue below:</div>
    <div></div>
    <div>- Log in via the header toolbar</div>
    <div>- Click the logo to go to the home page (it seems to have logged me out)</div>
    <div>- I hover over the Dharma Path menu and the sub-menu items are gone</div>
    <div>- I click on main Dharma Path menu item, sub-menu items are still gone</div>
    <div>- refreshing does bring them back, but it’s certainly not something most people would think to try</div>
    <div></div>
    <div>Please help.</div>
    <div></div>
    <div>Thank you,</div>
    <div></div>
    <div>Kwan</div>
    <div></div>

Amir Rather Support Team

Hi there!

Please kindly provide the site URL as well, so we could take a look.

Regards

Kwan Cheng

Hi there, it’s  https://palpungny.org/

Nodari Support Team

Hi Kwan

Yes, I see the problem, I was able to replicate it, can you please troubleshoot your plugins first? I see some plugins control members roles and they might be causing some issues, please deactivate all your third party plugins and try again, on my side I can’t see any menu items under “Dharma Path” when I’m logged out

Let me know the results

Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login