#136423 Logo not visible on tablet and mobile versions

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Logo not visible on tablet and mobile versions

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I have a problem. The logo does not appear in the header of the tablet and mobile versions of the site I made for my client. Also the menu that should be horizontal looks broken.
    The desktop version works as I would like, but breaks down on tablets and mobile devices. What could be causing the problem?

Would you help me please?

Thanks
    Serhat

Private
    Amir Rather Support Team
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Serhat Ozkan

Hi,

There is still a problem with the image. It doesn’t get the logo automatically. I need to add custom.

Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team

Hi Serhat,

It’s actually a bug and will be fixed in the next version of the theme. If you choose the mobile version of the logo here the issue will be resolved. Just add the mobile version of the logo in Customize -> Logos and choose the mobile version of the logo in your Site Logo widget on the header template.

Bests

Serhat Ozkan

Hi,
    I thought about this before, but it still didn’t work. Unfortunately the problem is still not fixed.

Amir Rather Support Team

Hello

I see it here https://take.ms/7juDl on the Mobiles, am I missing something?

Regards

Serhat Ozkan

Hi Amir,
    You can see it because I added it as custom. I hope this bug will be fixed in future versions. For now I solved it by adding it as custom.

Thanks

Amir Rather Support Team

Glad to hear that ūüôā

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login