#132137 mailchimp form element integration question

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme mailchimp form element integration question

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello,

Hopefully this message finds you well.

I am trying to integrate mailchimp into form elements. I have watched and read the steps you guys have created for this on the website.

First of all, I do not see the Raven plugin anywhere. Is this maybe included in Jupiter Core and not seperate anymore? I have implement the API Mailchimp Key at: Elementor, Settings, Jupiter X. Maybe this is an updated way to include the API key for Mailchimp?

Then in the Form Settings. Underneath the Mailchimp section opened a Field Mapping section. In my case onlye EMAIL opened. Not NAME and LAST NAME as in the video tutorial.

I have tried the form on my website and I get the notification: Mailchimp Email Field ID is missing. I do not know what to do now. Could you help me please?

Thank you!

p.s. I would also like the form fields to Align in center. But I do not see that option.

Nodari Support Team

hey there

Yara, I just used the button in the field mapping to add new fields and it worked without a problem for me, you can check your form: https://prnt.sc/1twc2b6

TO fix width of the form you may use this css code:

.raven-form .raven-flex-wrap {
        width: 100% !important;
    }

Add it in the Appearance > Customize > Additionall css

Let me know if there is anything else 🙂

Yara van den Eertwegh

Hello Nodari,

Thank you for your help. Indeed, the form works now. I now understand what I needed to do. Thanks.

One thing does not seem to work: When I repeatenly use my own email address to check the form, I do not get the message that this email address is already subscribed. What to do about that?

Thank you for the css code. I actually meant something else. I would like the fields aligned in the middle. Not to the right or the left. But with less width percentage then 100%. I know I can choose the width percentage at the form field. Do you understand what I mean? With all the other elements there is an option to align the content to the right, middle or left. That is what I am looking for.

Thank you!

Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team

Hi Yara,

One thing does not seem to work: When I repeatenly use my own email address to check the form, I do not get the message that this email address is already subscribed. What to do about that?

It only shows the messages from MailChimp. If it doesn’t show any message, it means that there is no restriction on the Mailchimp list to avoid subscribing to new members. You need to make sure it has a proper message in your MailChimp account.

Thank you for the CSS code. I actually meant something else. I would like the fields aligned in the middle. Not to the right or the left. But with less width percentage than 100%. I know I can choose the width percentage at the form field. Do you understand what I mean? With all the other elements there is an option to align the content to the right, middle or left. That is what I am looking for.

It’s all possible to achieve using either padding to the whole form or uses an Inner Section with two empty columns (left and right side of the form). This way you can achieve any look using Elementor features.

Best regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login