#139443 Main and Sticky Headers

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Main and Sticky Headers

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

I would like to have my header to be the same as my current website: alzainjewellery.com

Main header on the main page to be transparent with a different color theme.

Thank you so much.

Nodari Support Team

Hi there

It’s possible, from your page editor, to set Overlap Header to Yes, then choose custom header for this page and make sure this header has transparent background: https://monosnap.com/file/fgJV0tmRaCYCzcNoOeNGgmXZ7UwAvZ

Regards

webdev-e37e6c55

I have created two headers. One transparent and white logo and the other black logo on white background. But it’s not taking effect on the front end.

webdev-e37e6c55

I also tried it on the theme customizer.

Amir Rather Support Team

Unfortunately, the WP Login details you have provided don’t seem to work.

Error: The username arbees is not registered on this site. If you are unsure of your username, try your email address instead.

Please kindly recheck them and provide working details.

Waiting for your reply šŸ™‚

Private
    webdev-e37e6c55
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team

Hi there,

Please note that, if you wish to use the Elementor Pro’s theme builder (header and footer templates) you need to do it all through the Elementor -> Theme Builder. Part of the settings was selected through the theme builder and part of it through the Customizer -> Header. I removed the settings on Elementor and only choose them through the customizer. Please check your website now. You can select the desired header on Customize -> Header.

Bests

webdev-e37e6c55

Nice.. Thank you so much.

Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team

You are most welcome šŸ™‚

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login