#131410 make custom single list type

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme make custom single list type

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

hi

I see your demo “real estate 2”, when I click on a property, I have the dedicated page with all the property info. This is the “house single” page.

I am trying to do the same thing on my Jupiter X with another demo but I have a problem.

I therefore created the post Type “Officine” instead of “house”.

I create in listing “officine archive template” and “officine single template”

In front, I can see the “officine archive template” but when I click on a property, I have the “default single” template.

I cannot find in the options how to indicate that I want to use the “officine single template” for all the pages of my “post type officine”

thank you

Nodari Support Team

Hi kevin

1. Make sure you selected your custom post type in the Jupiter X setting, scroll at the bottom, and select your post type: https://prnt.sc/1sdzvmy
    2. to set templates (Archive or single) for post types you should not use Display conditions in the templates, instead, from Appearance > Customize > Post types, choose your post type and set single or archive templates

If the above steps did not work for some reason please provide access details in a PRIVATE reply and I will check what is wrong

Thanks

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login