#78957 Masonry Media Grid not loading – jquery.js?ver=1.12.4:2 status:Nothing found

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Masonry Media Grid not loading – jquery.js?ver=1.12.4:2 status:Nothing found

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

When I preview the page https://aaronneilsonbelman.com (masonry grid is at the bottom of this section ‘photography’ -> https://aaronneilsonbelman.com/#photographer)  everything displays fine and there are no errors in web dev console. When I view the live version of the page there are errors in console and the masonry gallery doesn’t load.

Wordpress core to 5.5
    Jupiter Version 6.7.0
    Jupiter Core 1.0.1
    Jupiter Donut 1.0.8

I tried disabling all plugins except the necessary ones, and still the issue is there. I also tried reverting the wordpress install to 4.8.9 and still the problem is there.

Console error:

jquery.js?ver=1.12.4:2 Uncaught Error: Syntax error, unrecognized expression: {“status”:”Nothing found”}
    at Function.fa.error (jquery.js?ver=1.12.4:2)
    at fa.tokenize (jquery.js?ver=1.12.4:2)
    at fa.select (jquery.js?ver=1.12.4:2)
    at Function.fa (jquery.js?ver=1.12.4:2)
    at Function.a.find (jquery-migrate.min.js?ver=1.4.1:2)
    at n.fn.init.find (jquery.js?ver=1.12.4:2)
    at n.fn.init.a.fn.find (jquery-migrate.min.js?ver=1.4.1:2)
    at a.fn.init.n.fn.init (jquery.js?ver=1.12.4:2)
    at new a.fn.init (jquery-migrate.min.js?ver=1.4.1:2)
    at n (jquery.js?ver=1.12.4:2)

Danish Iqbal Support Team

Hello Aaron,

Could you please allow me to disable the plugins/theme temporarily to debug this issue?

Could you also please allow me to downgrade the WP? I know you have already tried this but I would like to downgrade it to a different version.

Regards.

Aaron Neilson-Belman

yes, feel free to do both. As I said, I tried both disabling the plugins and downgrading wordpress. but you are welcome to try. I just want to resolve the issue. Thanks.

Danish Iqbal Support Team

Hello Aaron,

While debugging the site, I found out that you were using the original version of WPBakery which is not compatible with the theme.

I removed the original version and installed the Artbees modified version.

Then, I edited the page, removed the masonry grids, and added a new masonry grid, and it’s working fine.

Please check the site and let me know.

Regards.

Aaron Neilson-Belman

Thanks.

Private
    Amir Rather Support Team
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login