#129763 Megamenu lines

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Megamenu lines

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi artbees, on mobile the lines between menu names i submenu – they look a little different. Can you figure out what is wrong?

bykalender.dk

Regards Jacob

Tatyana Hutsol Support Team

Hello,

The reason is you set 80% Column Width for mobile layout in the mega menu content https://prnt.sc/1qhzc92 .

Change the value to 100% to make the line full width.

Regards.

Jacob Thomsen

Hi Tatyana, ok thanks. Can you help with making the lines longer below “SYDDANMARK” and “SJÆLLAND & HOVEDSTADEN” ?

Please see attached.

Regards Jacob

Nodari Support Team

Hi Jacob

It can be fixed by this custom css:

@media (max-width: 767px){
    .elementor-7719 .elementor-element.elementor-element-72b3ec83 {
        width: 100% !important;
        max-width: 100% !important;
    }
    }

You can add this code in the Appearance > Customize > Additionally CSS

Jacob Thomsen

Ok thanks, that helped on some – could you help me with more custom css so alle the sub menus have a line?

Regards Jacob

Nodari Support Team

Hi jacob

Sorry about it, this css code will fix the rest:

.elementor-7719 .elementor-element.elementor-element-7b5ca342, .elementor-7719 .elementor-element.elementor-element-913b0c0, .elementor-7719 .elementor-element.elementor-element-5a22399 {
        max-width: 100% !important;
    }

Regards

Jacob Thomsen

Hi Nodari, thanks. Some are still short and most are long (they go all the way to the right). If possible, i would like all the lines are the short version, so there are a little white space on the right side – that would look good. Can you help with that?

• see attached 2 screendump of how i looks now, after i have used the latest custom css…

Regards Jacob

Nodari Support Team

Hi Jacob

Ok, in this case, you need to edit your Menu template in Elementor and add some margin to the right side, check this screenshot: https://prnt.sc/1qnhkjy the items with right margins has margin added in the Elementor, in this case, CSS is not necessary and you have to add margins to other columns

Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login