#40720 Menu header

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Menu header

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hi

I updated to the latest version of Jupiter X 2 days ago and now there’s a strange link which appears on mobile reading:

SKIP TO CONTENT

The mobile menu also stopped working briefly but I managed to fix that.
    I would very much appreciate it if you can help me to remove this weird phenomena.

Amir Rather Support Team

Hi There,

This is a WordPress feature, more about this function you can read here:

If you want to hide it simply add this CSS code in Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS:

a.jupiterx-a11y.jupiterx-a11y-skip-navigation-link {
    display:none
    }

Regards

C Harte

Thank you I have resolved the Skip to content issue but my logo is not displaying on mobile anymore?

C Harte

Ok I see it only disappeared from the desktop. The mobile display still shows SKip to content and no logo is displaying on mobile.

Alexander Support Team

Hello,

It seems the issue was caused by cache from the Hummingbird Pro plugin, as when I deactivated and then re-activated it the mobile header started loading fine as you can see on the screenshot http://prntscr.com/qnvvtj .

Please clear your browser cache and check the site.

Regards.

Kelly Uhland

I am having the same issue. I added the CSS code you provided above and it got rid of the SKIP TO CONTENT but did not restore functionality to my navigation. Nothing is clickable right now.  I did clear my cache in hummingbird too, with no change. Any suggestions?

Kelly Uhland

Wait, deactivated Hummingbird and it’s good now. Not sure what the issue with Hummingbird is, but I’ll have to try another plugin.

Nodari Support Team

Hi Kelly

We recommend to use Wp rocket plugin for caching and optimization, this plugin can draw best results with the JupiterX, take a look here: https://themes.artbees.net/docs/optimizing-jupiter-x-to-get-the-maximum-speed/

SigmaDev

Yes you can hide it with display none but if you want to remove it completely, there is only 1 way:

Comment out these lines from ‘wp-content/themes/jupiterx/lib/templates/structure/header.php’

I had to remove it because wave validator always shows error about this

jupiterx_open_markup_e(
       'jupiterx_a11y_skip_navigation_link',
       'a',
       [
          'class'     => 'jupiterx-a11y jupiterx-a11y-skip-navigation-link',
          'href'      => '#jupiterx-primary',
       ]
    );

esc_html_e( 'Skip to content', 'jupiterx' );

jupiterx_close_markup_e( 'jupiterx_a11y_skip_navigation_link', 'a' );

Nodari Support Team

Hi SigmaDev

thank you for sharing your solution, it’s highly appreciated 🙂

I will mark this ticket now as a resolved case, feel free to open new tickets

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login