#132464 Menù in Dinamic pages

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Menù in Dinamic pages

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Hi, I would like to insert the tame menù as in the rest of the web site…. how can I do?

https://ecosexlove.org/blog/

https://ecosexlove.org/shop/

https://ecosexlove.org/shop/alchimie-dellamore-ecosessuale-biglietto-solidale-2/

Thanks

Nodari Support Team

Hi there

Ok, may I know how the Header is completely disabled here? I tried theme options but it’s not related to the theme options, yet I can’t get the method you are using to hide the headers, can you please provide a little bit more information?

Thanks in advance

Chiara Roggero

Hi, this is the problem!

I don’t know how is disabled and hide now and  I don’t know how to enabled.

Nodari Support Team

Chiara, I see, may I temporarily deactivate your third-party plugins for debugging?

Chiara Roggero

Yes

Chiara Roggero

Hi, have you any solution?

Thanks

Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team

Hi Chiara,

Sorry for the delayed response. From the point I can see, you have an empty header template assigned in the Customizer -> Header and also in Elementor Pro settings. This header template was empty so obviously, you won’t have any header on the pages. In the other hand, you added a section as a header on your homepage manually. You are not using any global header or any standard type of header, it’s just that you added the header above other sections of your homepage and the rest of the pages. It is a wrong practice. If you want to change this header, you need to change it on every page now.

What you need to do is to copy-paste the header from the homepage to the header template. I already did it for you. However, it can cause other issues since you already had the top section manually added as a header on the pages without using the standard header and now that I added the header correctly, you may see the duplicated header on some pages. If that’s so, you need to edit those pages and remove the header on the top of the pages.

Generally, this is how you need to deal with the headers:

Bests

Chiara Roggero

Hi, I have removed the menù in homepage, and created set in the site builder the
    Header-NavMenu1 for the entire site, but it doesn’t work now..

Hi Chiara,

You need to make sure your page does have the “Full Width” or the “Default” template assigned to it. The Elementor Canvas template does not accept any header and footer templates. For an unknown reason, when I change the template to “Default” or “Full Width” the page generated still uses the “Elementor Canvas” template. (Please check my screenshot). The same issue happens with the other themes, so it is certainly an Elementor issue. I strongly recommend you to contact the Elementor support and ask for advise. I already tried many things and yet can see the Elementor Canvas template is being used on your pages. If this resolves, you can see the header templates like usual. (You can see them now on your archive pages because they are using the “Default” page template and not Elementor Canvas). I believe something is wrong in the database and only Elementor support can help you with this.

Bests

Chiara Roggero

Ok, now it’s ok. Thanks

Glad to hear that 🙂

Bests

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login