#134145 Menu & Responsiv

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Menu & Responsiv

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

we like the theme very much and we will use the theme more often. Unfortunately the mobile version has a lot of bugs.

1. The menu does not work properly and looks different on different pages.
    2. This is a demo domaine. How can I deactivate the license and move it to another domain?
    Nodari Support Team

Hi there

Thanks for kind words Petya šŸ™‚

1. sorry, page is password protected and I cant access it, can you also please share screenshot of the problem?
    2. you need to revoke license, check this out:

Waiting for your reply

Regards

Private
    Petya Kostova
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team

Hi Petya,

I can see that the menu is identical on all of the pages, however, due to using a big word as a heading, on some screens, some pages will exceed the screen width and will have a horizontal scrollbar and that causes the header to distort on those pages. Is this the issue? If you can confirm this, please make sure you set a lower font size for your headings on mobile on those pages that have responsive issues.

If this is not the issue, can you please provide a screenshot and share the exact page URL where we can see the issue?

Bests

Private
    Petya Kostova
    Private
    Petya Kostova
    Nodari Support Team

Hi Petya

Sorry, but I still have lack information about the menu, can you please provide a screenshot of the differences? please also include direct pages for us to check them,

Regards

Private
    Petya Kostova
    Petya Kostova

screenshots

Hi Petya,

So sorry for the misunderstanding. The issue is a plugin conflict with Exit Notified (activated on your website). When it’s active, it throws JS errors on the page and makes the theme not functional. I recommend you deactivate this plugin or use any alternative to achieve what you want. You may deactivate it to see everything is working fine again.

Bests

Petya Kostova

Cool

Petya Kostova

Thank you very much. it works.šŸ˜€ Unfortunately, your colleague does not offer a good suport. šŸŽˆ

Sorry for the inconvenience, we are all doing our bests to provide the best support, sorry for the misunderstanding that happened here.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login