#135757 Migration to Jupiter X ?

Landing Forums Jupiter WordPress Theme Migration to Jupiter X ?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    I am working on  my website.
    I have used Jupiter with  WP Bakery Builder.
    I would like to know your opinion about migration to Jupiter X and changing builder from Bakery to Elementor Builder.
    In this case how I can do the migration? Should I restart the project?
    Do  you suggest to do it for specific reasons?

Thank you!

Nodari Support Team

Hi Silvia

Actually, its a good idea and we have one article about this process in detail, take a look here please:

and short answer to your question, yes, its a basically different theme with different page builder and options panel, most of the pages will remain as is, however you need to reconfigure theme layout and styling

Regards

Private
    Silvia Sciuto
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Amir Rather Support Team

Hi There

Before updating to Jupiter X please consider these points:

1. Jupiter and Jupiter X are two different themes and like every other theme, if you switch to another theme, you need to reconfigure the theme settings from scratch. This includes the type of header, background settings, typography and etc. In Jupiter, the theme options were integrated and had their own Control Panel, while in Jupiter X, you need to set it using Customizer.
    2. Jupiter and Jupiter X can both use WPBakery Page Builder. It means that if you switch from Jupiter to Jupiter X, and enable the WPBakery and the Donut plugin, your page content will be the same. However, the whole structure of the site which is related to the theme settings (mentioned in point 1) will be missing and you need to reconfigure them from scratch.
    3. If you want to switch from WPBakery to Elementor in Jupiter X, you need to build the pages from scratch using Elementor.
    4. Jupiter will be maintained as long as Jupiter X maintains, so you don’t need to switch to Jupiter X unless you want to try Elementor.
    Private
    Silvia Sciuto
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Amir Rather Support Team

Hi

The plan was to replace Jupiter with Jupiter X, however, due to customer demand, we decided to keep both.

Regards

Silvia Sciuto

Great! Thank you very much!

Amir Rather Support Team

You’re most welcome 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login