#79291 Missing Global Widget

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Missing Global Widget

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Following your installation and customisation documentation, I don’t see Global Widget when I would like to install header across all pages using Templates https://themes.artbees.net/docs/creating-a-custom-header-in-jupiter-x-using-elementor/

I have tried with Child and core Theme. All plugins installed and activated, including Advanced Fields Pro.

Also, is there a way to apply your pre-designed header across all pages (presume Global Widget should do the trick). I wasn’t able to change colour of the pre-designed header, Elementor asks me to buy the Pro version, which is not fair.

Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team

Hi Denys,

Global Widget exists in the Elementor Pro only. In Jupiter X, if you want to show something globally, you need to assign its template from the Customizer. In your case, if you wish to add a global header, kindly navigate to WordPress -> Jupiter X -> Customizer -> Header and choose the Custom template and assign or create it.

In this video you can see the whole process:

The same process explained in the article you shared above.

Please note that, if you are using Elementor Pro, you might be having a conflict with its Display Conditions. It’s explained here.

Let me know if you need any further assistance.

Denys D

Thank you for your answer and links. I am clear now why ‘Global’ is missing and will work without this, thought that it was an error.

Managed to do several changes… customisation take a bit longer than expected. Could benefit from copy designs from any demo and insert them as they are in demos in order to customise after inserting them.

Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team

Hi Denys,

I’m glad it helped ๐Ÿ™‚ Yes, sometimes it’s faster to copy/paste the designs from the demos. You may need to import the pages from different demos without global styles and benefit from the content of them, or use our block templates like this:

We also developed WunderWP which is giving you the ability to save your blocks and styles on the cloud and use them on your different websites:

Let me know if you need anything else ๐Ÿ™‚

Bests

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login