#77897 Missing icons after updating to Jupiter 6.7.0 and WP 5.5

Landing Forums Jupiter WordPress Theme Missing icons after updating to Jupiter 6.7.0 and WP 5.5

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Most of the Icons are missing, when you set up a “Milestone” e.g. and you want to chose an icon.
    The icon search does not yield a result, nor can you select an icon manually. (mk-moon-lab e.g.)

If you use the Icon Libary within Jupiter Control Panel, you can still see the icons manually but the search doesn´t work either.

What can I do, when you can fix the issue?

Amir Rather Support Team

Could you please send over your Site URL and administrative WordPress access(in a private reply) so we can check what might be going on in the backend? We’ll need permission to debug this.

Mister T

I think it is the same major problem like in Jupiter X, see attached jpg.

You should see this problem on your own sites.
    Maybe we have a look at that via TeamViewer,
    just send me your phone numer to do that.

I tested it with a site, there I didn´t make the last Update yet.
    The problem occurs<span style=”color: #ff0000;”> if you update “Jupiter Donut” to version 1.0.8
    </span>
    After that, the icon selection does not work properly.

Mister T

What is the current status?

Danish Iqbal Support Team

Hello Mister T,

It does not look like the Jupiter X problem to me, this is something else as the problem is not visible on our test sites.

To debug this issue, I would need access to your site. Is your site not live?

Regards.

Private
    Mister T
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hello Mister T,

I checked this issue on your site as well as my test site. It looks like the search in the Icon Library is working fine without any issue. I searched for Lab and Trophy and they worked fine.

Yes, there seems to be some issue with the search when we try it in Milestone element and I suppose the issue is happening with every icon related element added using the WPBakery Page Builder. Though it correctly chooses whatever icon is selected but yes, it does not search well and does not show all the icons probably.

I will create a bug report for this issue and it will be fixed in the future. Thank you for reporting this issue.

Regards.

Mister T

Hello Danish,

the Search function in the icon libary do not work reliably either:
    https://www.screencast.com/t/EtdoJTlp (have a look at this short video)
    Sometimes the result is displayed, sometimes not. This is only the case since the update.

Can you give me an approximate time frame until when the problem is fixed, as we are currently working on many projects.

Kind regards

Private
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Mister T

Hello Danish,

ok, thank you for the video. Strange problem here …
    It would be great, when you can push the issue, because I think this affects many users (Icon useage is very popular) and I can finish my sites.

Kind Regards,

Hello,

Try clearing the browser cache or check on any other device on which you have not checked the site before.

I will definitely push it 🙂

Regards.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login