#128837 Mobile breaking point in Jupiter X

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Mobile breaking point in Jupiter X

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hello Artbees

I need your help, please.

I want to change the Mobile/Tablet breaking point on this website but I am unable to. Please note: I don’t just want to change the breaking point for the hamburger menu, I want to change the breaking point for the entire website.

When I go into Elementor Site Settings (see attached) I am unable to change the breaking point. When I type in the boxes the number I have typed immediately reverts back to the default. Please let me know how to fix this.

Is there perhaps a way to change the mobile breaking point in Jupiter X?

Best regards,
    Willem

Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team

Hi Willem,

Unfortunately, it requires changing some files in the core theme files which is not a good solution. We have this feature request pending in our backlog, but so far it has had no progress since it has an alternative to do so. Jupiter X bundled plugin Jet Menu can do this without any issues and in such cases, you can use Jet Menu’s Mega Menu widget.

Hope it helps 🙂

Best regards

Willem Botha

Hello Mohsin

Thank you for your advice. I try keeping plugins, on my sites, to the minimum. Will installing Jet Menu enable me to adjust the Tablet/Mobile breaking point or just the breaking point of the menu? Please let me know.

Best regards,
    Willem

Hi Willem,

Yes, that would allow you to only change the breakpoint on your navigation menus.

I just changed the breakpoints on your Elementor (mobile to 640px and tablet to 1140px) and it saved correctly. I didn’t face any issues with it. Maybe it’s related to your browser (one of the extensions maybe). Can you try another browser and see if that helps?
    You can see my change in Elementor Site Settings -> Layout -> Breakpoints.

Bests

Willem Botha

Hello Mohsin

Thank you very much for your help with this. The problem is solved. For some reason, I can now also make changes to the breaking points. I was unable to do this before I contacted you.

Best regards,
    Willem

No worries at all 🙂 Let us know if you need any further assistance.

All the bests

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login