#137492 Mobile Formatting Issues

Landing Forums Jupiter WordPress Theme Mobile Formatting Issues

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

We are having an ongoing issue with mobile formatting on this page:

https://newzones.com/artists-all/

When the page width goes below 469 pixels wide, the column formatting changes in several spots on the page. I’ve attached screenshots of the site at 468 pixels wide compared to 469 pixels wide. All columns are formatted the same throughout the page, so I’m not sure why this formatting issue comes up below 469 pixels wide, but it affects how the site is seen on most mobile phones.

We had a previously opened ticket that included this issue, but I’m afraid it didn’t get properly resolved.

Nodari Support Team

Hey there

I just tried it and I was not able to replicate the problem, I attached a screenshot with the same setting in responsive mode, is anything changed here?

Regards

Jason Cathcart

I think you need to scroll a little further down in your screen shot. There are a two spots where the responsiveness breaks. Please see attached screen shots

Nodari Support Team

Sorry, Jason, I just spotted it and fixed it ūüėČ

The problem was caused by the titles, if it’s a long text and when it requires second line on small screen devices, I added this custom css in the page css setting and now its fixed:

@media handheld, only screen and (max-width: 470px){
    .mk-text-block {
        min-height: 60px;
        height: 60px;
    }
    }

Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login