#133097 Mobile Header

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Mobile Header

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

I am really trying to figure out why my mobile header is not working properly. If you look at the header in desktop version, it’s perfect. If you look at it in mobile version it’s missing the social media icons. Tablet view is good, but phone view they are gone.

How do I keep my social media icons in the header in phone view?

Can you help with this?

Thanks!

Joshua

Nodari Support Team

Hi Joshua

Unfortunately with that user name I don’t have rights to see the page builder, however I can see your problem, most probably you are hiding top section from the mobile settings, please check the section setting, advanced tab and make sure it’s not hidden from mobile devices, this is standard Elementor function

Regards

Joshua

Sorry about that. I just updated your account to admin.

Nodari Support Team

Joshua, yes, that’s exactly what I said in my previous reply, I just unselected them and now top header is visible as well 🙂

Regards

Joshua

Thank you!

Can you please tell me where those settings were? I thought the same thing was happening but I couldn’t find any settings in the header template, or the header customization area that were set to hide that area on mobile.

Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team

I will let my colleague Nodari answer this, but as far as I can see, he already mentioned that some sections were hidden via the Responsive settings in Section settings -> Advanced -> Responsive. (Visibility options).

https://elementor.com/help/mobile-editing/

Bests

Nodari Support Team

Hi Joshua

Sorry if it was not clear enough, yes, it’s in the advanced tab, please check this screenshot: https://prnt.sc/1vnqxyr

Regards

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login