#72060 Mobile Menu Issue

Landing Forums Jupiter WordPress Theme Mobile Menu Issue

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi,

When I combine / minify javascript files using the SG Optimizer plugin in wordpress the mobile menu burger no longer continues to work.

I also ran a report in Hubspot and was wondering if you could take a look at the summary attached. Especially how to secure Javascript Libraries which is currently showing as a security issue.

Thanks very much.

Colm

Tatyana Hutsol Support Team

Hello,

I tried to enable the option “Combine JavaScript Files” in SG Optimizer settings and checked the mobile menu – it worked fine.

I disabled the option back. Could you please clarify how I can replicate the issue?

Thank you.

Regards.

Private
    Colm McLaughlin
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Tatyana Hutsol Support Team

Hello,

I was able to replicate the issue when activated the option again.

Then I added the exception for the file https://take.ms/EkYJS .

Now the mobile menu is working fine.

Please check.

Regards.

Colm McLaughlin

Hi Tatyna,

Apologies for my delay in getting back on this ticket.

I checked this issue again and it is working fine with current models of iPhone and Samsung but does not work with earlier models such as iPhone 8 plus.

Is there anything that can be done to make it work with earlier models also?

Thanks,

Colm

Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team

Hi Colm,

Please accept my sincere apologies for the delayed response. I checked your website using multiple old versions of iPhone, including iPhone 8s (Safari 11, Safari 8) and iPhone 6s with Safari 8 using BrowserStack where it guarantees the real devices, however, couldn’t see any issue with the burger menu while that option is enabled on your website. Can you kindly make sure it’s not a browser caching issue on your device?

Bests

Colm McLaughlin

Hi Mohsin,

Thanks for the thorough check on different devices which is appreciated.

Someone else informed me that they had the issue with the mobile menu using their iPhone 8 plus however based on your checking I feel comfortable closing this issue now.

Thanks,

Colm

Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team

Thanks for your understanding. You may open the ticket again if you found another case, just share the device name and version with us. Thanks a lot.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login