#132142 Mobile Performance

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Mobile Performance

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Dear Support,

some time ago I have bought the Jupiter X theme, which I am quite happy about.

Now, that we are almost at the finishing line with the website we are running some tests. After analysing the website we have recognised that the mobile performance and loading speed is extremely slow. I am hoping you could help us improve this indicator or at least tell us how we could improve the performance on the mobile version.

TIA

Best regards,
    Lukas Brockhoff

Nodari Support Team

Hey there

Thanks for the question

May I know the results of your test? also, please let me know where did you test it, and surely we will provide some feedback. I tried the google mobile-friendly test and looks like this test is not possible to perform: https://prnt.sc/1twgil4

Regards

Private
    admin-2090a337
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team

Hi there,

I actually am not able to check this on my end because you have set a password for your website and Google Page Speed Insights will redirect the users to that page: https://ibb.co/BgGfH2L

However, I strongly recommend you install and activate the WP Rocket plugin and activate all of its options. Then use CDN to store your website assets externally and this way you can get the best performance results. Please note that for a mobile performance check you always get a result less than the desktop because in Mobiles the way that Google calculates the performance is different and no premium theme is built to give a perfect score for Google Page Speed Insights in mobile. (You can search for it in google for similar scenarios).

I believe if you check your performance score using GTMetrix, that would be better.

Please check this article to get to the best result possible:

Best regards

Private
    admin-2090a337
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Nodari Support Team

Ok, Lukas, that sounds like a plan 🙂
    Let us know if you need any assistance, just reply to this thread anytime you want.

Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login