#131817 Mobile & tablet logo in header & footer section disappears sometimes

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Mobile & tablet logo in header & footer section disappears sometimes

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Dear Artbees

After saving my footer & heading settings (in templates as well as in the Elementer customizer) and choosing the logo (tablet  & mobile mode),

the footer or header logo just sometimes disappear.

Any idea?

Thank you and kind regards,

A.

Private
    Kowalski A.
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team

Hi Kowalski,

Sorry for the inconvenience. This issue is known after the recent update of Elementor. It’s not the theme issue, but in order to save it, you need to switch the header to responsive mode (choose the device icon in front of Logo selection box in header template editor) and then once choose the mobile logo (maybe choose primary logo) and save it. This would resolve the issue.

Bests

Kowalski A.

Dear Mohsin,

that doesn’t seem to work, i already tried this, and to be sure i just tried it again,

see step-by-step screenshots,

after saving the logo’s (primary) and going back, the mobile and tablet primary logo just disappears, sometimes it stays ok for some time, but than it just disappears for some dark reason,

can you assist me a little further, thank you very much

Kind regards, A.

• This reply was modified 3 weeks, 4 days ago by Kowalski A..
    Nodari Support Team

Hi there

I just set it to Mobile logo and now it’s appearing without a problem, can you please verify?

Thanks

Kowalski A.

Wow 😀 i set the responsive version everywhere to Mobile logo and now it works

thank you Nodari

i think you are great

Kind regards, A.

• This reply was modified 3 weeks, 3 days ago by Kowalski A..
    Nodari Support Team

Thank you so much A for your kind words, it means a lot!

Best

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login