#138405 Mobile View iPhone don`t work

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Mobile View iPhone don`t work

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hi Folks,

i have an big problem. On the page fiduwa.de is something wrong.

On any PC (Chrome, IE, FF, Opera) the page looks good.

Mobile Android (Huawei Mate p20, Huawei p30, Samsung S20) the page looks good.

On iPhomes (7, 7plus, 12) its looks like …. some CSS, Java or what ever dont load.

Any idears?

Best regards

Michael

Amir Rather Support Team

Hello there

Strangely, I checked on Huawei and iPhone 12 and the site seemed to be loading correctly https://take.ms/Lz8AV https://take.ms/dmPBP

Am I missing something?

Regards

Michael Kneisch

Hi Amir,

today i ask a friend, iphone 12 pro max, to check your answer. Look at the screenshots. He have the same problems, as the phone at the company ….

I think you understand my problem…..

Best regards

Michael

Nodari Support Team

Hi Michael

I also tried your website in the mentioned devices (we use browserstack for simulation) and as my colleague I also was not able to replicate the problem, hovewer similar symptoms were reported in past and after careful investigation it appears to be related to the caching plugin, can you please temporary deactivate it for testing purposes? do the same for hosting cache service if you are using it.

Let me know results

Regards

Michael Kneisch

@Nodari

Autoptimize and WP Super Cache are disableed!

Best regrads

Michael

Nodari Support Team

Hi Michael

Thanks.

Ok, I have the same, normal browsing behavior on the reported devices, can you please test it too?
    If you dont have any problems now then this means its a configuration conflict of the caching plugins

Thanks

Michael Kneisch

Dear Nodari,

i test it, but the error is the same. Check the attched pictures.

On a iPad and other Tabletts it runs. Only on a iPhone it won`t run.

Best regards

Michael

Michael Kneisch

Dear Nodari,

i found it! EUREKA!

I put for performance optimizing the media files to an subdomain. medien.fiduwa.de is the subdomain. And the iphone dont want SVG files, our Logo, from a subdomain. I dont know what it was. the SVG is clean and have no special chars in.

I configure the subdomain to the reguar path and it works!

For that subdomain i use the wp-media-path plugin and on all my other projects (look in my account and you will see what i mean) it works without problems. only on Fiduwa.de this little performance trick crashed the rendering/loading.

Best regrads from germany

Michael

Nodari Support Team

Hi Michael

Cooool, take my congratulation and thank you for sharing solution, its very appreciated

Happy new year Michael ūüôā

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login