#81250 Moved site to new domain. Header and Footer are broken

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Moved site to new domain. Header and Footer are broken

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I’m trying to move my project from tmp domain to regular one (actually this domain is tmp too, just testing before release on real domain)

licence transferred, but my website now is partially broken. No header or footer as I see.

and error message

<b>Notice</b>: Elementor\Controls_Manager::add_control_to_stack was called incorrectly. Cannot redeclare control with same name “_id”. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 1.0.0.) in [my path]<b>/wp-includes/functions.php</b> on line <b>5225</b>

On old domain (with revoked license) don’t see any error.

thank you

Nodari Support Team

Hello Artak

yes, I see some problems on your website, usually, such problems during migration appear when the site is not properly integrated, I see content is already migrated, you just need to move the database in this case I would recommend using this plugin for database migration: https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-migrate-db/

Another workaround is to review your settings and copy them from old to the new database, but this will be time-consuming,

Let me know if it helps

Artak Arzumanyan

Hmm. Strange. I did the same manually with DB and have the issue. Fortunately the plugin did the job. Thank you

Amir Rather Support Team

You’re most welcome 🙂

Mikko Hurme

How did you trasferred the license to another domain

Artak Arzumanyan
    Alexander Hutsol Support Team

Hello @Mikko Hurme,

Feel free to contact us if our assistance regarding this matter is still needed.

Regards.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login