#81474 My Account Navigation Menu changed to Full Width after recent WooCommerce update

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme My Account Navigation Menu changed to Full Width after recent WooCommerce update

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hi Support,

After a recent WooCommerce update the My Account Navigation changed from being a 20-30% wide lefthand menu to becoming full page width (which is ugly), so I reached out to WooCommerce support and received the following response:

Hi @globalimageusa ,

The My-Account navigation menu has changed from being just a narrow (20-30%) wide menu on the left of the My Account page to being full page width.

Then layout of how the My Account sections would look depends on the theme. You can check by changing the theme to default themes like Storefront, and then the My Account sections would look normal.

I recommend reaching out to your theme’s author (Jupiterx) so they can check and fix the issue or provide an updated version.

Is there a way in JupiterX theme, I can revert this back to being just a left hand side menu especially on desktop devices?

Cheers

Mark

Amir Rather Support Team

Hi There

It seems like an issue caused by the latest Elementor, Please try this CSS(add to Jupiter X > Customize > Additonal CSS) for now:

@media (min-width: 768px){
    .woocommerce-account .elementor-column.elementor-col-100, .elementor-column[data-col="100"] {
    width: 30% !important;
    }}

Alternatively, you can try Rolling Back to v2.94 https://docs.elementor.com/article/382-rolling-back-to-a-previous-version-of-elementor for now.

Regards

Private
    Mark Grunik
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Tatyana Hutsol Support Team

Hello,

Please try this css code instead of the previous one:

.woocommerce .woocommerce-MyAccount-navigation {
    width: 20%;
    float: left;
    }
    .woocommerce-MyAccount-content {
    width: 80%;
    float: left;
    padding-left: 20px;
    }

Thank you.

Regards.

Private
    Mark Grunik
    Private
    Private
    Mark Grunik
    Private
    Private
    Mark Grunik

Hello,

The problem with the search results page is related to the code added in the child theme functions.php file https://take.ms/qZvEK .

Comment it out or remove it and check the search result page after that (don’t forget to clear the browser cache).

Thank you.

Regards.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login