#81445 My custom archive template for blog is only showing latest post

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme My custom archive template for blog is only showing latest post

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I created the blog archive template and instead of using the Archive Posts widget I created my own template but on the blog archive page its only showing the latest blog post and not all the rest of the posts.

Here is a video showing how i setup this template.

loom.com/share/f9f33a8811d049e2ba8be882e549fd75

Aaron Roessler

So I found out how to do this but it required the use of this plugin https://wordpress.org/plugins/ele-custom-skin/

Let me know if this is also possible with Jupiter and Elementor Pro somehow.

Nodari Support Team

Hello Aaron

Thank you for the question and Video, I will clarify several things that may help you

. settings > reading > blog page setup and archive pages have nothing to each other, they are not related to each other
    . when you use the Post widget you have to select “Is archive” switch in the widget set up in order to make it as an archive element, additionally this element has other settings to style element, not sure if it’s exactly like you want but you may check it.
    . your method in this case to place a dynamic element on the archive page will not work, but if you are an Elementor Pro user they may offer other solutions on how to style Post archive widget.
    . if you like the plugin and it solves your problem you may use it, there is no restriction,
    . By default, our theme uses the Post widget to create archive templates

Hope this information helps a little bit 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login