#130269 My website does not retain its formatting in multiple browsers.

Landing Forums Jupiter WordPress Theme My website does not retain its formatting in multiple browsers.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author

My website does not retain its formatting in multiple browsers. Sometimes it happens on top level pages. Sometimes on top level and below pages. I’ve made the repairs to restore formatting using various editors and it appears to work, but soon after the formatting disappears.

Amir Rather Support Team

Hi There

Could you please kindly attach the screenshots of the issue illustrating the issue? The screenshots attached are from Artbees Dashboard.

Regards

Joel H Mark
    Alexander Hutsol Support Team

Hello,

Seems it was the cache issue, as after I cleared the cache on your site https://i.imgur.com/GtaSrW3.png the mentioned portfolio page started displaying fine.

Please check it now.

Regards.

Joel H Mark

I did what you suggested. The formatting is not consistent in Opera, Safari, Chrome and Edge. I have the information for access to the SFTP for my website. If you provide a secure way to send it to you, I will.

Private
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Joel H Mark

I’ve deleted the plugins mentioned above. I’ve made additional changes in the website including removing one item from the Portfolio menu. These changes are inconsistently propagated through Opera, Safari, Firefox, Chrome and Edge. Where do we go from here?

Hello,

Are you using CDN service on your site? If yes, then disable it temporarily and check the site behavior after making any changes.

Also it may be caused by a specific server caching configuration, so it’s better to contact your hosting provider support and ask them to investigate this problem, as it’s not related to the theme itself.

Regards.

Joel H Mark

My hosting support cleared the theme and backend caches which fixed the problem. Can you recommend any plugins that will let me clear the backend cache?

Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team

Hi Joel,

Every plugin that provides a caching feature, provides a way to purge it. However, in case the cache is a web host feature, you need to find it on the web host settings or ask the web host support to introduce a way to clear the cache.

Best regards

Joel H Mark

Will the websites issues be resolved if the theme was reverted to its previous version?

Nodari Support Team

Hi Joel

There is no direct answer Yes or No, but it worths trying, if downgrade fix the problem you can use the Staging method of updating the theme

Regards

Joel H Mark

Which plugins are required/essential for running the current version of theme (Jupiter)?

Hello,

You can see the list of the theme bundled plugins in the Jupiter > Control Panel > Required Plugins section as shown on the screenshot https://i.imgur.com/eHmuiqv.png

The required ones are: Jupiter Core, Jupiter Donut, WPBakery Page Builder (Modified Version), Artbees Themes Captcha. All other plugins from the list are optional.

Also, I want to clarify one thing about your question “Will the websites issues be resolved if the theme was reverted to its previous version?“. The issue you faced wasn’t related to the theme itself, but to the caching on the server side, so it doesn’t matter what theme version is used, as it might happen even with any 3-rd party theme.

Regards.

Joel H Mark

The problem was solved on the server side.

Thank you for all the help that you provided to me.

Hello,

You are welcome. We are glad to know the issue is resolved 🙂

Regards.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login