#138573 Navigation Menu issues

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Navigation Menu issues

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

I’m having issues with my mobile navigation menu.

1) On Chrome, my navigation menu toggle isn’t working properly. The menu appears the same as it does on my desktop. See attached.

2) On Safari, the navigation toggle appears to be working properly, however, when you click near the navigation item, a blue box appears around the item and it doesn’t navigate to the page. You have to click directly on the item text to navigate. Is it possible to set it up so, when you click on the container, you’re redirected to the page? See attached.

Private
    sara-a9b8b630
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Nodari Support Team

Hi sara

Ok, I see you’re using the Mega Menu widget here, however, you are not using any mega menu, same result with no problems can be achieved by Jupiter X default Navigation Menu widget, it has everything to replicate your current menu and does not have this problem, would you mind to swap menu element?
    If you still want to use this widget we will continue troubleshooting but since this widget is from a third-party plugin we cant guarantee to fix it

Regards

sara-a9b8b630

The mega menu allows me to use a header and a footer on the mobile navigation. From what I see, I can’t do that with the Jupiter X navigation menu.

Amir Rather Support Team

Hi there

For hamburgers you need to use the Hamburger Menu by Jet Menus it has the Header and Footer options as well.

Please check now.

Regards

sara-a9b8b630

Ok. Let me see if I can figure that out. Thank you for your help

sara-a9b8b630

Ok. I recreated the menu(s) with the hamburger widget however, I’m still having issue #2

Thank you, Sara

Amir Rather Support Team

Hi there

I see the menu like this at the moment https://take.ms/lpNLi

Am I missing something?

Also, check this https://crocoblock.com/knowledge-base/articles/jetmenu-how-to-create-a-hamburger-menu/

Regards

Private
    sara-a9b8b630
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team

Hi Sara,

Thanks for clarifying, but this is the default browser’s behavior for accessible persons. Browsers will add a focus border to the links by default. Removing it is a bad practice for websites. Please check this:

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/1457849/how-to-remove-the-border-highlight-on-an-input-text-element

However, I don’t see it on my Safari when I use any iOS device on browserstack.com. You may have enabled accessibility features on your device.

I can not certainly make sure that it would remove the outline on the links on your browser, but please also try adding this in Customize -> Addition CSS:

*:focus {
        outline: none !important; 
    }

Bests

sara-a9b8b630

Thank you, that seems to have fixed it.

Sara

Amir Rather Support Team

You’re most welcome Sara ūüôā

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login