#77438 Need help change the thank you endpoint to the custom page in woocommerce

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Need help change the thank you endpoint to the custom page in woocommerce

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi,

Now, i’m developing my site on localhost.
    I want to build a shop.
    Then i want to change the default thank you (order receive) end point to my custom URL.

I’ve search on the internet but i dont have a clue.

Could you tell me where is the default Woocommerce  link located? So i can change them with my link.
    Or, do you have any advice?

I think, i don’t need to create hook or something, maybe i just change the function.
    Btw, i’ve tried changing Thank You end point through Woocommerce > Setting > Advance, but it’s not give any effect.

I’m looking forward for your feedback.
    Thank you.

Regards,
    Nael

Amir Rather Support Team

In this case, I recommend the YITH Custom Thank You Page for WooCommerce plugin. On top of picking your custom redirect URL, you can also define a different thank you page by category/product, show/hide default information, enable social sharing, display upsells, and much more.

See https://yithemes.com/themes/plugins/yith-custom-thank-you-page-for-woocommerce/

Hope this helps 🙂

Nathanael agung

Hi Amir,

Thank you for your advice, but i dont wanna add any plugin.
    I believe that it can be solve with another way.
    Could you tell how?

Thanks

Danish Iqbal Support Team

Hello Nathanael,

I tried to change the endpoint on my local site in Woocommerce -> Settings -> Advance and it worked fine.

I set the endpoint to test instead of order-received and this is the URL that it showed for receiving an order:

https://my-site.com/checkout/test/147/?key=wc_order_TjpmnQlbOaKQc

What does it show to you when you change the endpoint in Woocommerce -> Settings -> Advance?

Regards.

Nathanael agung

Hi Danis,

Thanks for your feedback.
    But finally i’m using YITH plugin.
    Once again, thank for your help.

Regards,
    Nathanael

Danish Iqbal Support Team

Hello Nathanael,

You’re welcome 🙂

Please get back to us if you have any questions in the future.

Regards.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login