#129890 Need to build a 2 column mobile row

Landing Forums Jupiter WordPress Theme Need to build a 2 column mobile row

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Need to build a 2 column mobile row and a three column mobile row (where the columns appear side by side) for the mobile home page. I’ve attached a photo of what the mobile home page should look like.

Nodari Support Team

Hey Perry

Yes, that’s possible in Wpbaclery page builder,r you need to utilize column Responsive settings, we have detailed instruction here on this page: https://themes.artbees.net/docs/column-settings-wpbakery-page-builder/
    please check “Width and Responsive” section at the bottom, also, video of this section

I hope this helps but if you have any trouble let me know

Regards

Perry Albrigo

I have done exactly what that video tells me to do — but with a two column row set up, both of my columns are forced into the right column — and I can’t move one of them into the left column. The same thing happens in the 3 columns toward the bottom — all rows are forced into the middle column.

I think I have all of the setting correct–

FYI — all of this mobile content is at the very bottom of the home page —

Private
    Nodari Support Team
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Perry Albrigo

I can’t figure out where the block is coming from… our host does not have a location block and we don’t have any plugins that block by location. Any ideas?

Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team

Hi Perry,

I am not able to connect to your backend. Please kindly open a ticket in the Media Template support desk and ask to whitelist IPs from Georgia, Ukraine, India, and Germany. Also, please ask to whitelist this IP: 185.15.247.142

Bests

Perry Albrigo

I have added the IP address to the white list and the geographic blocks — you should be able to access the site now

Nodari Support Team

Hi Perry

Ok, please check again, this is how it appears now: https://prnt.sc/1qs6f83 I made changes in the Columns setting, please review them and use the same setting for other columns.

Regards

Perry Albrigo

The 3 buttons at the bottom of the mobile page are still in a single column (it should be 3 rows in the column). Can you take a look?

Nodari Support Team

Hi Perry

yes, actually I left them for you if you wanted to know how they work, now I made changes and they are in 3 columns on mobile, if you wandering about changes this is what I did: https://prnt.sc/1qxhetp you need to unselect offset and set the width of the column for mobile devices.

Regards 🙂

Perry Albrigo

Sorry – I missed that. Thanks so much for your help. Can you tell me how to eliminate the white space under the mobile header? I can’;t figure out where teh header is set up–

Amir Rather Support Team

Hi There

I added the below CSS in Theme Options > Advanced > Custom CSS:

@media handheld, only screen and (max-width: 960px){
    .theme-page-wrapper:not(.full-width-layout) .theme-content:not(.no-padding) {
    padding: 0 !important;
    }}

Regards

Perry Albrigo

Thanks for the help on this!

Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team

You are most welcome 🙂

Bests

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login