#47669 New/Clone review post type for Movie Reviews

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme New/Clone review post type for Movie Reviews

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi guys,
    <h3>Issue</h3>
    Im not sure if anyone else has done this or needs too and therefore may know where I need to head to ‘work’ out how to perfectly duplicate the one ‘Reviews’ post type within the ‘Movie Reviews Template’. I had a play around and went as far as hooking things in via Jet but just couldn’t get any dynamic content to work correctly so im doing something wrong.
    <h3>Goal</h3>
    Multiple review post types reflecting TV, Movie, Music, etc etc growing as needed. I’ve looked for a more appropriate starting point but this template seems the best route.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Nodari Support Team

Hi Phil

Well, there is no such option to duplicate post types in the theme or plugin, so, this is not possible to do without third-party plugins, have you tried post duplicator plugins like this? https://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicate-post/

Phil Shaw

Hi Nodari,

Thanks for that, yes I have gone down that normal route and got so far as to create the additional Jet template connections but none of the dynamic content populates as it does for ‘Movies’ so im obviously doing something wrong.

I was more looking for a user guide if such a thing exists, if it doesn’t it would definitely be useful if it did.

Totally appreciate it may rely on third-party extensions, Jet, but even a few clues on how to expand the awesome template would be gnarly!

Thanks,
    Phil

Nodari Support Team

hi Phil

Ok, can you please provide access details to your website and steps to replicate your problem? let me check it πŸ™‚

Private
    Phil Shaw
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team

Hi Phil,

Have you checked out our Crash Course series in the blog? It has multiple tutorials on how to create a dynamic website template.

Asa I can see, you are doing it correctly. In general, what you need to do is:

1 – Create your post type template via Jet Engine
    2 – Enable your post type for customizer and Jupiter X meta options in Jupiter X -> Control Panel -> Settings
    3 – Create your post type template in Customizer -> Post Types -> Post type name -> Single or Archive

Publish the settings

That’s all.

Phil Shaw

Hi Mohsin Al-Rabieai,

Thanks for that, no I haven’t EVER seen these. No idea why I haven’t been into the blog so apologies for that πŸ˜€ I’ll dive over and take a look, looks exactly like what I need.

Cheers,

Nodari Support Team

Thank you, Phil, feel free to contact us in case you need further assistance πŸ™‚

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login