#130178 New Element Button Not Clickable

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme New Element Button Not Clickable

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hi Team,

when I try to create a new post or edit a post (or page), I am unable to click the new element button.  This means I can no longer add elements.

Please can you help.

Thanks,

Steve

Alexander Hutsol Support Team

Hello,

This is related to a new Elementor version.

Please roll back to Elementor 3.3.1 version via Elementor > Tools > Version Control and it should fix the issue.

Thank you for understanding.

Regards.

steve-29df42a6

Thanks, yes that fixed the problem.  Will this be resolved soon so we can run the latest version of Elementor?

Tatyana Hutsol Support Team

Hello,

Yes, it will be fixed in the next theme update. For now please keep older Elementor version enabled.

Regards.

steve-29df42a6

Hi Team,

Elementor 3.3.1 now has a critical Vulnerability.  See here:  CVE – CVE-2021-24891 (mitre.org)

Are there any versions of Elementor that are not subject to this CVE that are supported by Jupiter X?  Your last message on this thread indicated that we should leave Elementor at version 3.3.1 until a new release of Jupiter X, however there has been no releases since August, and now Elementor is many versions out of date.

Please advise what we should do to ensure that our Jupiter X site is not vulnerable to this CVE.

Thanks,

Steve

Nodari Support Team

Hi Steve

We already resolved that problem, no longer necessary to use older version of the Elementor, probably you have something else, please share access details of your website in a PRIVATE reply and I will check it

Regards

Private
    steve-29df42a6
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Private
    Nodari Support Team
    Private
    steve-29df42a6
    Amir Rather Support Team

Hi there

After updating Elementor to 3.4.x and higher, the widgets of Elementor may not appear due to a conflict with the Raven plugin. You should keep the Raven plugin deactivated because you no longer need it. The Raven plugin has been merged with the Jupiter X Core plugin and keeping it active can cause further issues like this. In order to resolve this issue, remove the Raven plugin and use the Transient Manager plugin and remove all of your transients once.

I did this on your site, please check now https://take.ms/vzQzE

Regards

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login