#129886 New Elementor 3.4.1 Problem with theme

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme New Elementor 3.4.1 Problem with theme

Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author

Dear Artbees,

May i know why the elementor after i update to new version “3.4.1” then go to builder site it show all the element is disappear.

please see attachment below.

Thank You

Nodari Support Team

Good morning Alex

From what I know this is a bug in the latest version of Elementor and they are aware of this, if you want a working version downgrade to version 3.3 is only the option at this moment, you can also directly contact to Elementor to get more details

Regards

alexlim

Hi,

I see the elementor 3.4.3 got coming out but the problem still appear again

Thank You

Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team

Apparently, there is a third-party plugin that hooks into the “Elementor Remote Library” action and stores some corrupted data inside it. Removing that transient resolves the issue. We are not sure which plugin, but we are sure it’s none of our themes or plugins. Anyway, the issue was resolved after clearing the transients on your website. Our developers found it out after a couple of hours of investigation.

Bests

alexlim

Hi,

how to remove the “elementor remote library”?

You need to install and activate a “Transient Manager” plugin and remove all the transients. “Elementor Remote Library” transient is one of them. Isn’t the issue already fixed on your website?

Bests

alexlim

Hi,

So after install the  “Transient Manager” the problem will fix right?

Thank You

Nodari Support Team

hi

Yes, Alex it will fix the problem, please follow the message of my colleague

Regards

alexlim

Hi,

even i install the transient manager plugin the problem still appear it havent solve.

Hi there,

Please deactivate Raven plugin and then remove the transients. Avoid activating Raven because it’s already merged with Jupiter X. That would resolve the issue.

Bests

alexlim

Hi,

But the raven it one of the require plugin for jupiter x right? If remove some element cannot use

Hi, no it is no longer required. It’s already merged in Jupiter X Core plugin. Feel free to deactivate Raven.

alexlim

Hi,

After deactivate the “raven” plugin the problem still appear and the the top on the elementor also got mentioned some error code please see attachment below

Thank You

Amir Rather Support Team

I checked your site and Elementor worked fine for me https://take.ms/yvx5Q

This might actually be happening because of the cache.

Could you please clear your browser cache (ctrl+f5 or cmd+f5) and purge the plugin cache (if using any cache plugin).

You can also check out this video to clear your cache and do a hard reload http://take.ms/p9ced

You could also check on any other device or browser.

Please get back to us in case the issue still persists.

Waiting for your reply.

Private
    alexlim
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Amir Rather Support Team

Hi There

I did and the Elementor works correctly here too https://take.ms/jIPdO

Regards

Private
    alexlim
    Amir Rather Support Team

Hi There

I installed the Transient Manager and cleared the Transients once the Elementor worked normally https://take.ms/bKYzp

Regards

Private
    alexlim

Hi Alexim,

It’s possible that the transients didn’t delete properly. I checked your website and indeed could see the issue, however, after clearing the transients, the issue was resolved. Please check now. It shouldn’t happen again since Raven is deactivated.

Bests

alexlim

Hi,

If like that can let me know the actual step to show this kind of problem?

Thank You

Nodari Support Team

hi there

Alex, probably you did not cleared all the transitions, thats the only problem in this situation, nothing else, so if you face this problem again make sure you are clearing all transitions, just select All transitions in the cleaning section.

Regards

alexlim

Hi,

How to clear the tansitions?

Thank You

Private
    Nodari Support Team
    alexlim

Hi,

Ok. now i understand it.

By the way can you guys help me check this website “lptbet178.com” everytime i activate the jupiter x plugin it show like this

https://prnt.sc/1syp474

I got check every things is ok just once activate this jupiter x plugin the website become like screenshot above.

Thank You

Private
    alexlim
    Private
    Amir Rather Support Team
Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login