#78067 New license.

Landing Forums Jupiter WordPress Theme New license.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi folks, I had heard that if you bought a Jupiter unlicensed you could be supported forever. Is it still like this?

Amir Rather Support Team

Hi There

What exactly do you mean by Buying Jupiter Unlicenced?

Please kindly explain a little.

Regards

Jimy

I bought 4 Jupiter licenses and had read that if I bought a fifth license to have lifetime support. That’s what I mean. If I buy another Jupiter license will I get that benefit?

Nodari Support Team

Hello Jimy

Yes, that’s still in power, and you can take benefit from it 🙂

Jimy

That good. You can tell me what the benefits are. I understand that I would have support for life, but what other benefit? Chat support?
    When buying the new license would I get the benefit automatically or should I write to you when I buy the new license for the benefit to be activated?

Danish Iqbal Support Team

Hello Jimy,

If you purchase and register 5 or more licenses, you will be tagged as a VIP user and will get lifetime free support.

Right now, non-VIP users have to subscribe for the support.

You as a VIP user will also get a prioritized support.

In the future, we may also add some new benefits to the VIP users.

Regards.

Jimy

Ok, and does this support have support via chat or is it only via email?

Amir Rather Support Team

Our new forums are designed to be compatible with searching for issues and in case you find similar issues, you can easily find the solutions and save time! https://themes.artbees.net/docs/the-new-support-platform/

That said we prioritize the VIP users like we used to do in the old Ticket system.

Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login